Agricultural productsBack to agricultural products
Manure air push system
MANURE AIR PUSH SYSTEM
Ultra security system for nearly 40 years.
ANTI-LOCK PIVOTING COVER (PATENTED)
- Door mounted on 3 points with a slopping axis to create a downward latéral movement.
- No slides on the door, therefore no risk of blockage due to the accumulation of manure.
AUTO-CLEANING GUILLOTINE (PATENTED)
- The guillotine is integrated into the Manure Push reservoir is controlled by the operator directly from the control panel.
- Prevents manure of all types from flowing back in from the pit. Allows for the manure to be kept in the reservoir until.
- The circular shape of the guillotine does not cause any restriction to the passage of the manure.
- The guillotine is designed to be self cleaning. Eliminating any risk of blockage due to the accumulation of manure.
- Adapts to all methods of cleaning.(chains, scraper, water, with tractor)
- Adapts to all types of storage (any pit with or without ceiling)
- Operation is clean, simple and safe
- Mechanization is reduced to a minimum
- Work with sand litter
- The regressive diameter elbow helps increase the push to the manure.
- Three agitators «Boosters» are installed permanently to stir manure whenever necessary.
- High speed evacuation of manure (20 to 30 seconds).
- Complete system in stainless steel
- Stainless steel parts (funnel, ring for airtight joints, etc.)
- 1/16’’ extra thickness of steel construction
- Milkhouse water kit
- 5 H.P. motor
COMPRESSOR AND CONTROL PANEL
- The control panel installed on the evacuator has all the necessary valving to operate the evacuator.
- The auxiliary reservoir built into the control panel assures operation of the guillotine and the door even if the main tank is empty.
- The compressor has a single low energy electric motor.
- With this option all the mechanical maintenance will be performed from the exterior of the unit.
- All parts are on the outside: door cylinder and all guillotine hydraulic hoses attached to these units.
- The same door opening principals remains.
- What more you can adjust the heights of the door from the outside.
- MORE EFFIENCY
- EASIER TO MAINTAIN
- EASIER TO OPERATE